- Tanggal Dipublish:
- Tipe Pekerjaan:
0 - 3 Tahun
Shell di Indonesia menjalankan aktivitas bisnisnya di sektor hulu dan hilir. Di sektor hilir, aktivitas bisnis Shell meliputi BBM, pelumas untuk industri, otomotif dan transportasi, bahan bakar untuk industri kelautan, bahan bakar komersial dan bitumen. Di sektor hulu, Shell merupakan mitra strategis Inpex, operator Masela PSC yang meliputi lapangan gas Abadi. Kantor pusat kami di Indonesia berada di Jakarta.
Di sektor Hilir, Shell Indonesia melayani pangsa pasar bisnis dan pengendara bermotor. Shell Indonesia mengelola kegiatan bisnis yang meliputi pemasaran dan perdagangan pelumas secara langsung maupun melalui distributor-distributor yang telah ditunjuk. Shell Indonesia mencatat tonggak sejarah baru dengan diresmikannya SPBU Shell pertama di Karawaci, Tangerang. Shell merupakan perusahaan minyak internasional pertama yang terjun dalam bisnis ritel BBM setelah 40 tahun.
Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – Indonesia
We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
We are recruiting the following Jakarta based Graduate Positions:
- Lubricants Service Expert– a degree in Mechanical Engineering with some experience in heavy equipment machinery and lubrication system operation is preferred.
- Planning Analyst – a degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics or Business with some experience in Supply Chain and Data Analysis is preferred.
- Real Estate Acquisition Coordinator – a degree in Business, Real Estate and/or Property with some experience in negotiation and acquisitions is preferred.
What We Need From You
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Program, you must meet the below requirements:
- You must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- You must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Please include your position preference in your Resume or Cover Letter.
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Change from Day One.
- Closing Date: -